Thursday, December 8, 2011

Team Snow Miser or Heat Miser?

Oh My Goodness! How did December pick up its Tempo?
I don't know about you or where your at,
but Texas is having some issues 
on deciding if its going to be a cold or warm Christmas! 
Last week I was a walking around in short sleeves and shorts,
the next day I have turtlenecks and scarves!!!

So what about you? 
Are you...


Team Snow Miser 
OR
Team Heat Miser?

 
The Year without Santa Claus 1974


With some exciting happenings for our family,
and a whirlwind of motion,
I forgot to announce the winners from Last month.

Surprisingly there was only a couple of participants this year...
So I am going to give both Emily & Moneezzy
 a gift card - and Robin a box of XS Energy Gum.
(After things have calmed down here in a week or so,
I'll contact you!!!)

Congratulations!

I was planning on a couple more posts and giveaways last month, 
but I have re-purposed those funds for the upcoming 
Miss America Party in Jan....
If your local ~ Your Invited!

WE have been pretty busy with a couple of our Homeschooling activities, 
which I will share on my next post, and of course
Christmas decorating...
This year we are going to keep it simple,
and I will be sharing some of our favorite recipies
and Christmas traditions
of the Cline family :)

 "The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. 
You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, 
and if this is not enchantment then 
where is it to be found?"
~ J.B. Priestley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some Love! Your comment will post after it is reviewed. Thank You!