Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Some of our must see movies on Halloween is...
The Halloween Tree, Hocus Pocus, and after the Kiddos go to bed... Sleepy Hollow.




Snagged Free Pancakes at IHOP

Our Church's Trunk or Treat
 Pumpkins from the Carving Contest





Some of My favorite costumes
(or at least the ones I could snag with my camera)


I have a picture of his awesomely Flinstone feet - but these pics are cuter!
Family of Angry birds :)
A Family that flocks together stays together!



 City of Copperas Cove Parks & Recreation
2011 Safe Trick or Treat
This was also our first time going to a city sponsored Trick or Treat in the Park

Its not a party until Maleficent & her friends show



The kids loved painting these pumpkins - sadly we left them to dry
& forgot to go back and get them
:(




 Its hard to see - but the City of Copperas Cove put up a Big Inflatable Movie Screen
Premiering Monster's Inc.

and The day we were all waiting for...

Trick or Treat!

First I fed the crew Spinach, Rice & Tillamonk cheese - Yum!
 I surprised myself - it actually turned out pretty good!
The kiddos even asked for seconds 
(course that might be because I told them spinach
would help them find candy in the dark better...)












It wasn't the scary movie playing behind him that scared my 3 yr old - it was his height! 
(and I'm not sure if he was wearing platforms or not!)
Michiel started running up to him, 
but as this guy seemed to grow ~ he started to run back to me!
LoL


 Real Super Heroes pass out candy! :)

This guy was laid back in the chair when we came up to him.  
We all thought he was a stuffed skeleton
Kids totally freaked when his hand started slowly moving towards the candy!
LoL


An Awesomely Good night!

I don't know about you but I saw some really good costumes this year!
If you would like to share your pictures to post to this blog, feel free to email me at winkeysolutionz@yahoo.com 
or post a link in the comments for me to check out!


  I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself
than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.
~ Mason Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some Love! Your comment will post after it is reviewed. Thank You!